Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow.. Snow.. Snow.. Snow.. Snow!



Snow...It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow
Snow...I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow

Where it's snowing all winter through
That's where I want to be.
Snowball throwing that's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the snow-oh-oh-oh-oh

Those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow
Snow...Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow

What is Christmas with no snow
No white Christmas with no, no, snow, snow...
SNOW

('Snow' from the best Christmas movie ever... White Christmas)




So as I walk outside I fill with joy as all around me, small white flakes flutter gently to the ground and cover the sidewalks. There are the people who hate it... the ones who are indifferent... and then the ones like me who dance and laugh and twirl around in it! O SNOW HOW I MISSED YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment