Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Non-Traditional First Dance Songs

Hey ladies- I was reading through the Real Simple Wedding Site the other day and came across some first dance songs that I thought I’d pass along. I was on Wedding911 and came across a lot of brides that were having a hard time finding their song. My first dance is going to be “He Loves Me” by Jill Scott since that’s been our song since the day I met him. Let me know what your first dance is going to be or check out some of the songs below (you can check these out on iTunes or download them for free through Limewire):
  • “All I Need,” Mat Kearney
  • “All I Want Is You,” Barry Louis Polisar
  • “All You Need Is Love,” Nada Surf
  • “Better Life,” Keith Urban
  • “Better Together,” Jack Johnson
  • “Bless the Broken Road,” Selah
  • “Bring It on Home,” Little Big Town
  • “Change in My Life,” the Persuasions
  • “Come Away With Me,” Norah Jones
  • “Crazy Little Thing Called Love,” Queen
  • “Dixie Chicken,” Little Feat
  • “Dixieland Delight,” Alabama
  • “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic,” the Police
  • “Everything,” Ben Harper
  • “Everything,” Michael Buble
  • “Fade Into You,” Mazzy Star
  • “Feels Like Home,” Chantal Kreviazuk
  • “Free Fallin’” Tom Petty And the Heartbreakers
  • “God Only Knows,” the Beach Boys
  • “Have a Little Faith in Me,” John Hiatt
  • “Here Comes My Baby,” the Mavericks
  • “Hold You in My Arms,” Ray LaMontagne
  • “I Got You Babe,” UB40
  • “I Melt With You,” Jason Mraz
  • “If Not for You,” Glen Campbell
  • “In Your Eyes,” Matt Ketteman and Cameron Mizell
  • “Into the Mystic,” Van Morrison
  • “In the Moment,” Sister Hazel
  • “I Walk the Line,” Johnny Cash
  • “Just Can’t Get Enough,” Depeche Mode
  • “Just Like Heaven,” the Cure
  • “Lean on Me,” Bill Withers
  • “Loving You,” Paolo Nutini
  • “Making Memories of Us,” Keith Urban
  • “One Fine Day,” Natalie Merchant
  • “On the Sunny Side of the Street,” Jane Hart
  • “Our Finest Year,” Better Than Ezra
  • “Peaceful Easy Feeling,” Eagles
  • “Perfect Day,” Duran Duran
  • “Romeo and Juliet,” Dire Straits
  • “Shelter From the Storm,” Bob Dylan
  • “She’s Mine,” Brett Dennen
  • “Someone Like You,” Van Morrison
  • “Something About Us,” Daft Punk
  • “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
  • “Spend My Life With You,” Eric Ben”t
  • “Sunshine,” Matt Costa
  • “Thank You for Loving Me,” Bon Jovi
  • “The Day Before You,” Matthew West
  • “The Luckiest,” Ben Folds
  • “This Year’s Love,” David Gray
  • “The Glory of Love,” Jimmy Durante
  • “True Companion,” Marc Cohn
  • “Wave on Wave,” Pat Green
  • “When You Feel It,” Brett Dennen
  • “Within You,” Ray LaMontagne
  • “You Are My Sunshine,” Ray Charles, with Chris Isaak
  • “You Are the Woman,” Firefall
  • “You Make Me Feel So Free,” Van Morrison
  • “You Make My Dreams Come True,” Daryl Hall & John Oates
  • “You’re My Home,” Billy Joel
  • “Your Song,” Elton John

    Share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment