Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Break... Where'd you go?

So Thanksgiving break came and is now gone. O why didn't it last longer?!? But there are only a few days left till the semester is over (10 school days to be exact) and so I think that I may be able to last.

But break... It was WONDERFUL!! I got home late Saturday night to a warm and good-smelling house. Mom had decorated it very nicely for Thanksgiving and so it felt just like home. Sunday night I went to New Moon with Jenscie which was pretty sweet. I'm not really into the series and so I don't think that it was as exciting for me but it was still really good to get some time with Jenscie. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, mom had to work until 1 and so I was home alone. So I decided to be productive and did homework, went to school and visited with some of my old teachers, and did some other things around the house. These nights were filled to the brink with productivity as well though. One of our family friends from Denmark came, Matt and I went to The Christmas Carol 3D, Dad and I played backgammon, and Mom and I made lefse, went Christmas shopping, and decorated for Christmas. We were also blessed with two Thanksgiving meals this year; one in Okoboji and the other in Rochester. It was just really good to sit around and relax while being around people that we love. Overall break was FABULOUS... just way too short! :)

So now, I have two weeks of school left, including finals, so it's time to get serious! And then after finals it's all fun and games because...
-Nicole and Chris come home
-Matthew comes home
-Matt finds out about dentistry school
-No school for three weeks
-and there will probably be snow so that means SLEDDING!!!

Oh Break... Come fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment