Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Old Clothes and Opera.

During the month of November, I slacked a bit on the 'blog' aspect of my life, so here is an update of two big events that occurred during this month!

1. THRIFT STORE PROM!!!

Every year, Navigators have a thrift store prom. Basically, to get in you have to be wearing one item of clothing from a thrift store and pay a few dollars. There is dancing, eating, socializing, prom pictures, and of course... a prom court. So here's a few pictures from this wonderful night!!!

A group of girls all dressed up for the wonderful night!

An awkward roommate prom picture

The 'good' roommate prom picture.

The Funny Bunny Dance
(Matt was the DJ for the dance and we matched in our sweet jumpsuits!)

A few of us went to Perkins after wards and got some sweet stares!

2. THE OPERA.

The Friday night before Thanksgiving break, I had an Opera Scenes Performance. This is where a bunch of random scenes from different operas are performed back to back. I was only in one of the scenes, the Huguenots Finale, but it was still really fun getting ready and being a part of the performance. It went really well and I was so proud of everyone and their performance. My parents and Matt also came to watch and were so supportive of me! Enjoy!!!

Getting ready...

Sam and I all ready and pumped up


Valeria and I in the dressing room

Sam and I in the 'beautiful' black frocks that we wore!

No comments:

Post a Comment