Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Dress Shopping!

A few weekends ago the search for my dress began.  My family went on a vacation to Minnesota and the girls fit in a bit of shopping!  My cousin, Tara, came with us and it was just such a wonderful day!  We found some good choices up there but nothing for sure. 

Then, last Monday I had a few hours to spare and so I went to a little boutique here in Cedar Falls called Simply "I" Do.  My friend Laura McCasland came with and we found some great deals and one pretty sweet dress option. 

So I called my mom about this dress and she and Nicole decided to come up this weekend to look at that dress and go to a few other boutiques.  Laura McCasland came as well as Laina Bishop.  We started at another boutique here on Saturday and found one GORGEOUS dress, but wanted to check out the other one from Simply "I" Do again before we said yes to that one.  And a good thing we did.

We purchased the INCREDIBLE dress from Simply "I" Do and it feels SOOO good to have that decision made.  Here are a few pictures of the day!  Sorry, but none of these are "THE DRESS."  That one can't be shown in public!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment