Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

CF Farmer's Market!

On Saturday, Lauren and I went to the Cedar Falls Farmer's Market and it was quite fun!  Lauren got all the supplies for Stephen's (her fiance) wonderful.  salsa and I got a big old squash!  I have a recipe for a roasted butternut squash and I am quite excited to try it!  It was so good just to spend time with Lauren and catch up.  Since she is getting married as well, there were quite a few little ideas getting bounced around.  She is an amazing friend and I value her friendship so much!

There was also an art festival on main street and Oh So Cute!  Some of the stuff there was beautiful and I wished that I had about $5,000 so that I could buy all these pretty things... like pottery (I LOVE LOVE LOVE pottery and one of my hidden wishes is to know how to make pottery) and photography and jewelry and wall hangings and well you get teh point.

Bottom line... I love Cedar Falls.  It is such an adorable little town. 

Also... stay posted because Matt and I are getting engagement pictures taken on Friday by a friend up here in Cedar Falls so there will probably be a post of those coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment