Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I can't escape it...

Last night I went to bed around 12:30 (which is totally because when I came home early to go to bed, my roommates were all tempting me by watching House Hunters together. :) It's totally their fault.)  But then I got in bed and just tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep because I just can't seem to escape it...WEDDING PLANNING!



Lately it has seemed that I can find any excuse not to do homework or go to this or that by simply doing some wedding planning.  As I laid in bed I just started thinking about a few things and then... WAA-BAM!!!  Ideas started rolling in right and left.  And instead of trying to sleep without success I just decided to get up and write them all down. 

So 5-6 pages, 2-3 lists, and 1 1/2 hours later, I finally got to bed. 

I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment