Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

shop update: new pieces in store

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last update - it's crazy how time flies by so quickly.

I've been hard at work working on new pieces for the new season, new photos, a new website, preparing pieces for the racing season, filling orders and working on a number of large requests... in between working full time in my day job of course! Oh how I love it! I'll update my blog with updates as I slowly get through them so stayed tuned =)

I've been fortunate enough to have a long weekend this week - Friday off work and Monday here in Canberra is a public holiday. This means I've had a little bit of time to work on some new pieces for my store. Here are some pics - more coming!


White or ivory mixed fabrics baby hair pins


Triple mixed fabrics bridal sash belt

Satin rosettes cluster hair clip

Satin and lace embellished satin flower sash belt

No comments:

Post a Comment