Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An answer to the impossible!


 Last night I got a message from my dad which basically made my whole day/week/month/year/etc.  Basically Chris, my rocking brother-in-law, figured out how to hook up my dad's new hearing aids to a phone so that what comes through the phone goes directly into Dad's hearing aids.  This allows him to be able to hear everything said very clearly and effortlessly.  PRAISE GOD!!!  Success has been found finally!  It was so good to hear his excitement and to have him say that he actually heard what I said on my message.  It was really easy to hear him too (since the device doesn't use a normal phone mic he didn't know how clear it would be).  So although his hearing is not healed, the Lord has blessed him through this!  One step towards the 'impossible' prayer of complete healing!

WAY TO GO DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment