Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's The Little Things...

It's the little things that make a wedding special, a relationship long lasting and a marriage successful. It's the little things that drive us crazy as well as make us happy. I'm starting to fall in love with tons of little details for our wedding.

The other day on Broke Ass Bride she showcased Bowie Bride's Madlib guestbook idea and it was fun, unique, just awesome...A guestbook where you fill in the blanks based on emotion, adjective, noun, verb, etc just like in a Madlib and then, on the other side, you find out what it says which according to the sample ended up being,

“I am so devastated to be at your garish wedding! It’s the biggest fart since The Spanish/American War.  I think Mike and Britt are one feverish couple. Truth be told, I’m a bit elated that Britt is off the market. I saw us as lovers, but I couldn’t get over her loudmouth.  I’m glad Mike is willing to put up with it. Good luck in all your volleyball endeavors!  In Christ , Bowie Bride.”

I fell in LOVE with this idea! Then, I came across the DIY Pinwheels from Style Me Pretty and thought, what an AWESOME idea for lining my aisle. Just look at these whimsical, fun, wonderful DIY thingermabobs:

Voila! I'll change the colors to match our wedding- turquoise/aqua and black and white polka dots. What a cool treat for the kiddies too!

So, these are a couple of things that I've been looking at and thinking of and semi obsessing over, yes, my friends, it will only get worse as the days wear on....so don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment