Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

etsy finds: puppy love

Is it odd that I'm already browsing online for puppy accessories but I don't even have a dog? Is it even more peculiar that I'm really tempted to actually purchase these goodies but I don't even know what my future dog will look like, including size/colour etc?


Although we've just moved into a new abode, I think it will still be about 6 months before we go ahead and find ourselves the perfect buddy. It's so exciting, I can't to have a new dog in the family =)  


Actually, in browsing for some pet accessories I came across the most beautiful dog adorned with the most beautiful collar (see above!).  I got in contact with Annie from shopKCQ about her gorgeous dog in the photo above and what her breed was.  It turns out she's a German Shepherd and Golden Retriever mix.... awww... I must have her! Isn't she just to die for?!


I have been eyeing off some great Etsy shops who make and sell these gorgeous gorgeous accessories... check them out!


Pet Sombrero by PamperedWhiskers - every dog must have his own sombrero!

The Shakespeare - Dog Neck Warmer by BeanTownHandmade


Okay, so I will stop day dreaming now and I'll get back to working on some orders! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment