Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

He asked... I said...

YES!!!

Welll... Matt and I are engaged.  Quite exciting!  It happened on July 18th in Ireland.  Here's the story...

On Sunday, Matt and I went on a walk on the beach.  After a bit it started raining so we made our way back to the cottage where his family is staying.  When we walked up, all the cars were gone but I just seemed to miss that fact.  We walked in and the front room was set up with music and candles and everything.  Matt then continued to say some beautiful things I'm sure but I can't seem to remember anything... I guess I was a bit excited or something.  Then after his beautiful things, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  The ring is beautiful.  It has 5 small diamonds on each side of the main one which is a full carat princess cut diamond.  BEAUTIFUL!!!  After the ring was in place, he proceeded to wash my feet to show his desire to serve me for the rest of his life.  It was so beautiful and he did a great job.  



The walk before




On the beach


I may have been excited!


That's my future husband!


THE RING!!!  He did a wonderful job picking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment