Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party 2010!



Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Everyone knows I love a great party! So grab your favorite snack and something to drink and enjoy a sneak peak into my world. At Simply Perfect Peace Event & Designs by Shay we discuss all things weddings, events and creative design.

I come from a large family and every year we have a family weekend where we come together and celebrate "us".  This year all 43 of us will be hanging out in Wisconsin!!! Should be a blast..


I am a wife, mother of a professional athlete, college student, tweener and grandmother to a dog named CoCo.  Funny story about Ms. CoCo ~ she arrived by way of Wyoming when my then college student son and his girlfriend were convinced they could have a puppy so my husband drove 14 hours to deliver her and I believe two months later back to retrieve her..




I am a daughter, sister to five siblings, aunt to I believe 18 nieces and nephews, friend, runner (when weather is nice) choir member, crazy cheer/basketball/football fan and most recently a freelance journalist. 
I began blogging probably a year ago and have been hooked ever since.

Two Random Facts:  
1. In November, 2005 I made the conscious decision to cut all my hair off and go "natural".  2.My son is currently playing basketball in Israel.



That's pretty much it about me.. what can we learn about you today?? Add your McLinky over on 5 minutes for mom and let’s party! And be sure to follow the party at #UBP10 on Twitter.. and me too!
 

Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me  for current specials
For All Your Event Planning Needs
Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc.
Sharon Patrice, Owner
Simple Perfect Peace Events
Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment