Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wedding Invitations were mailed out and a very close friend ask if her daughter can bring a boyfiend. I respond that I could not invite all my relatives and I am sorry and hope she understands. My friend sends to RSVP and has change to 5 instead of 4.

I would just give her a call to confirm that the number is 4 since you're on a budget and had to cut out a lot of your own family members. You wish it was different but, unfortunately this is the situation. If you're close to the daughter and her boyfriend, offer to go out to dinner or have everyone over after you're married to celebrate.

It's incredibly rude for someone to assume that their daughter's boyfriend can come to your wedding and I'm sure it was just a mistake. You already told her no politely so now it's time to give her a call and make it clear. I'm sorry you have to go through with that and hope it helps!

I heart questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment