Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Place Setting - Where does the Napkin Go?

So, my original intention was to do a series on not putting the napkin in a glass when doing a place setting at a wedding. This is a huge pet-peeve of mine!



The napkin doesn't belong there, so please for all things that are holy, stop putting the napkin in the water, wine or champagne glass at a wedding! There are plenty of other elegant napkin folds and places for that beautiful linen to go, I promise!



But, I said, when I started thinking about this post... so what happened in the meantime, I got these super fun, amazing photographs of place settings, and now I MUST share them with you!



Fair Warning... *Insert Beep, Beep Beep* here... the first picture has the napkin in the glass, but if you can tell me its not precious and wouldn't be adorable at a bridal luncheon... then... well... shoooosh!













Who would have thought that a pink polka dotted napkin would be so stinkin' cute!



Photo's by: Ashley Brockinton Photography and Styling and Planning by Mary Hines, Chandelier Productions







In accordance with FTC regulations, we officially notify you that no one was compensated for this endorsement.

No comments:

Post a Comment