Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

The day of flight!


Well, today is the day. Yesterday after saying goodbye to Matthew and Matt, my parents and I drove to Chicago and stayed with a couple that we are good friends with. It has been very relaxing and fun to catch up with them. We leave in 4 hours for the airport and then I leave tonight at 7:20 from the airport! And then straight on to Delhi. A 15 hours flight! WOOHOO!!! I will get to Delhi tomorrow morning at 10:00 which is 8:20 p.m. their time. Nicole will pick me up from the airport and we will stay in Delhi that night and continue our travels via train and taxi the next day! I am so excited! I will be in India in less than 24 hours now! WOAH! I will try to update this as frequently as possible but with all the fun planned, who really knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment