Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Brittany & Matt's Wedding

I really love my job, but there is sometimes a sadness involved. Let me explain. You meet a couple, work with them, grow to love them, and then in one day, they are gone. Yes, I fell in love with Brittany and Matt the first time I met them. Their kindness, and impressive manners were a great reflection not only of their sweetness but of their parent's teachings as well. It is easy to feel their love.
Every detail was just as Brittany and Matt had imagined. The Rancho San Rafael Ranch House courtyard was a quaint and home-like environment to exchange their wedding vows. Huge balloons floated high in the air, and the smell of fresh flowers was everywhere.
Brittany, with her 40's style hairstyle, and looking adorable in her darling tea-length gown, glowed as her father walked her through the courtyard toward Matt. He, and his groomsmen, dressed in khakis, pale yellow Tommy Hilfiger sweaters, and chocolate Converse, anxiously awaited for Brittany to take Matt's side. The Beatles "I Will" played as she walked toward Matt. It really was a perfect day in every way, with the exception that I had to say "good bye" at the end of the day. So, off they go into their futures together, happy and in love, not only with life, but eachother, and I am left with wonderful memories of a very happy experience working with such wonderful people such as Brittany and Matt.


Brittany & Matt, it was such a privilege working with you! I will always remember your wedding day and the kindness and generosity shown to me by you and your fantastic family. My sincere best wishes for your happiness always!




No comments:

Post a Comment