Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Brittany & Matt's Sneak Peek



Here is our latest "Sneak Peek" featuring next week's cute couple, Brittany and Matt. As per the usual format, I asked them to tell me a bit about themselves and how they met each other.

Here is their story in Brittany's words.




"Our story is pretty simple. We met at a concert and hung out until early the next morning. We dated for about two weeks and then Matt asked me out on June 25, 2005. We've pretty much been inseparable ever since." Ahhh, love is so great, especially when it is simple.

Brittany and Matt will exchange their marriage vows on June 25th, the exact date when they began dating five years ago! For them, the scenic Rancho San Rafael Ranch House will be the place that will always hold that special memory as to where they said "I do".

Brittany and Matt are seriously the nicest couple! I am so impressed with their sincere kindness and their outstanding manners, which is a wonderful combination showing their great class and style! I am so excited and happy for them and the life they will soon share together. Only one week to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment