Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sneek peek: Bear's portrait session


Steve and I decided to spoil ourselves, and our puppy, this Christmas season with a family portrait shoot with the talented Justin from Justin Craig Photography.  We were so pleased with his work on the first Percy Handmade product shoot that we just couldn't resist having him capture our new pup in our new home.

Despite the horrid tornado-like winds and the unpredictable rain on the day, the photos turned out beautifully. It's incredible how quickly a little Labrador can grow so I'm really happy we didn't post-pone the shoot.

I will blog more about the events of the day in my next post but for now I thought I'd show you a photo as a little sneek peek of our portrait session.

Isn't little Bear just adorable?


Photography by Justin Craig Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment