Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Secret Life of Amy.

Some of you may know my 'secret' but some may not.  It is not something that I necessarily tell a lot of people because it makes me look quite 'excessive' but just thought I'd get over that fact and blog about it.  Because I love it!


I LABEL MY SHOES!  

Not all my shoes.  Just my high heels.  I love being able to find them easily and have them in boxes so they don't get nicked up. 

ALSO...


I ORGANIZE MY CLOSET BY STYLE AND COLORS (rainbow order)!

Again, I love being able to find things quickly.  It helps SOOO much!  (And I got this idea from my sister!)

But it's not only these things that are crazily organized in my life.  I LOVE organization and basically go a bit extreme at times.  I don't ever get annoyed when other people's things aren't organized though so no worries.  I'm not judging your house when I come over!  :) 

WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment