Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

photo shoot: justin craig photography

I recently had the pleasure of working with Canberra based photographer, Justin Craig, on a Percy Handmade product shoot for a new line of pieces.  If you're a Canberra local, I highly recommend Justin for your wedding or next formal event - he was an absolute pleasure to work with, totally understood my vision and has an incredible eye for detail.  As a matter of fact, I have already scheduled a portrait shoot in two weeks time to photograph my new puppy Bear with Steve and I.  It will be our first family portrait =)

I'm hoping to arrange another product shoot early in early 2011 to showcase a new line of clutch purses and hair pieces.  Stay tuned...

In the meantime, take a peek below!


Styling by Tania Maras
Clutch purses, hair pieces and sash belts by Percy Handmade
Photography by Justin Craig Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment