Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

inspiration board: new years celebrations

Can you believe it's almost 2011?

While I'm still in denial about how fast these years fly by, when I stop to think about it, the past year has been incredible. I bought a new house, worked full time in my day job, ran my Percy store at night and every other breathing moment, welcomed a new puppy dog to the family... plus so much more! I had little sleep, lots of coffee but lots and lots of fun.

To celebrate the brilliant year that's been (and almost gone) I thought I'd gather some gorgeous pieces to bid farewell to the wonderful year that was 2010. Enjoy!



:: Photos ::

Vintage black tuxedo bow by Raleigh Vintage
Gold regal masquerade mask by The Crafty Chemist
Balloons print by GildingLilies
Star stud earrings by Michelle Chang Jewelry
Stripe clutch by Percy Handmade
Red paper ornament by Kiss A Designs
Tiny bow necklace by Angelene
Faux crystal earring by My Cellar Door

No comments:

Post a Comment