Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Old Pictures and DECORATIONS!!

So although this post will also contain a few old pictures (Half Marathon and an apple picking adventure) the main reason for this post is CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!  My roommates and I are officially ready for Christmas.  Although there aren't many, it definitely makes our apartment feel more cozy and warm.  I am also a believer in not really decorating till after Thanksgiving, but since we only have 2 weeks after Thanksgiving and aren't here at all during the week of Thanksgiving, we decided to get some 'good quality time' with the decorations and put them up now!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!




OK... so the pilgrim on the left is Jorge.  He belongs to Aimee His turkey's name is Frank.  Aimee's dad gave it to her a long time ago and so she brought it to school with her.  Our roommate Becky LOVES Jorge.  So one day, Aimee and I were shopping and found the pilgrim on the right.  Aimee bought it for Becky and now Jorge has a friend.  His name is D'Sean.  His turkey's name is Rufus.  The elephant in the middle was my grandma's.  She used to put all of her rings on it when she was washing dishes and I loved it.  So when she died, I took it and now all of us hang our rings on it when we do dishes.  We named it Alfie.  So they got all geared up for Christmas as well! 


And here are a few old pictures from the Half Marathon and an apple picking day with Matt and my friends Abbey, Sky, Lauren, and Stephen!  ENJOY!

HALF MARATHON!!!
WE MADE SWEET SHIRTS!!!


The whole group... Marie, Laura, Amy, Nicole, Aimee



Matt and Chris came to support us and were great sports even when we glared at them and complained.

WE FINISHED... Sisters stick together!!!

AND APPLE PICKING!

The boys...Stephen, Sky, and Matt.

 
The girls... Abbey (left) is one of my personal attendants and Lauren (middle) is one of my bridesmaids!!




No comments:

Post a Comment