Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mr Bear: Rubenstein bear

I mentioned in an earlier post that we were expecting a new addition to our family.... well, I can proudly report that Mr Rubenstein "Bear", our gorgeous (now) 11 week old chocolate Labrador has been settling in well in his new abode and seems to be quite happy with his new surroundings.

He arrived about 2 weeks ago at the age of 9 weeks via plane from a Labrador breeder in Melbourne. It was a one hour flight but it must have felt like an eternity for our poor little puppy. While we would have preferred to have driven from Canberra to collect him, we thought that a one hour flight would be less traumatic for a little puppy compared to an 8 hour drive. He arrived safely, a little anxious, but overall happy-go-lucky and keen to meet his new family.

I have taken about a million photos of our new puppy dog... ahh, what can I say, I'm a proud new parent! We have even arranged a professional photo session of Bear this coming Sunday so that's very exciting.  A little like a family portrait with Steve and myself. Oh I can't wait to show you all how the photos turn out!

Day One - 9 week old Bear having his first drink of water in his new home

So sleepy after a long walk...
On a walk... looking oh so adorable!

Bear at the age of 11 weeks waiting patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment