Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exciting News in the Schedule Arena...

So many of you might know that next fall, Matt and I will be living apart most likely.  Since I will be finishing up my last semester of classes at UNI before student teaching and he will be starting his dentistry school adventure, we will be living in separate places during the week.  We definitely aren't looking forward to this but have just been trusting God to take care of it, and He sure has.

I recently had to figure out my schedule for this next spring semester and so I just decided to make sure that I could finish in 4 years and that I had all the classes covered.  When I did this I realized that next fall (if I take 18 credits this spring and 7 this summer) I will only have 14 credits left.  And they are all education classes except for choir and voice lessons.  This means that I will only have to be in Cedar Falls from 2:00 on Mondays till Thursday night.  That's only 3 nights and 3 days at UNI and the rest at home with Matt!  SO EXCITING! 

I have also gotten a few ideas about where I will be living at UNI and have totally seen God's faithfulness come into play there as well!  HE IS SO GOOD!! 

Psalm 106:1 "Praise the LORD! Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment