Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

at home: sweet like chocolate!





Two of our friends - Erin and Ryan - were over on Sunday to meet our new puppy Bear. It just so happened that it was also Ryan's birthday so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to make him a cake! I must admit, it was quite ambitious considering I'm certainly not the domestic goddess that some people might think I am. I do not cook, in fact, I hate cooking... but there's something about baking a cake that's just so much more fun!

It was a little daunting at first but as I got the hang of it, it started to turn out pretty well. I was so proud of the finished product that I just had to take some pics to show off my first baked treat =) And, for the record, it was delicious!!

(Poor little Bear, I could see him eyeing off the cake all morning but he didn't get a piece... he did get a bone though which he seemed pretty pleased with...)




No comments:

Post a Comment