Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

2.5 weeks left!

And the end is in sight.  I am almost done with my first semester of my junior year.  CRAZY!  But I am so ready for Christmas break!  We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving break (a whole week) and got a ton done.  And Thanksgiving was AWESOME!  Check it out on my sister's blog

But although I can see the end, there are plenty of things in the way of me really getting there and all I want to do is lay down and sleep until December 16th.  But here's my list anyways! 

  • Learning in Classroom Contexts presentation
  • Write a philosophy statement
  • Write music unit objectives for grades PK-6
  • Create 2 pretend report cards for a music classroom
  • Finish up my last 2 Personal Wellness Assignments
  • Personal Wellness Final
  • Read Dante's Inferno
  • Write a paper on Dante's Inferno
  • Take a quiz on Dante's Inferno
  • Finish my Teacher's Work Sample- bleh!
  • Write 3 pages of reflection on my 20 hours of classroom observation
  • 1-2 page paper on my 5 hours of classroom observation with Nicole
  • Make a Tone Color Worksheet
  • Teach 1 more lesson in a HS choir classroom
  • Teach 1 more lesson in Conducting class
  • Conducting Final- this includes knowing 10 composers and their dates from each musical era. -GRRR!
  • Learning in Classroom Contexts final
  • Memorize 4 songs in foreign languages (and learn them as well-woops)
  • Learn 3 piano accompaniments for another singer's jury.
  • Humanities Final
  • Perform in Christmas Concert
  • Perform in Christmas Camraderie
  • Elementary Music Method's Final
  • PLAN MY FIANCEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
  • Play in Church 2 times
  • Go to UNI Glee Club Concert.  
And that's it!  WOO... So I may be absent for a few weeks!  See you all back here on December 16th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment