Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Few of My Fave Dresses....

Ah, the wedding dress. For some of us, there have been endless dreams over each detail ever since we were seven and marrying off our Barbies. For others, we were building forts for Barbie to live and war with our brother's GI Joes in an endless battle against He-Man's Skeletor. OK, maybe I'm alone in the latter category but, you get what I'm saying, right? I was never one of those girls that "OMG! I've always dreamed of my wedding and have every detail planned...I JUST NEED A HUSBAND!!!!!" There's nothing wrong with dreaming of your perfect day, I just always figured I'd want to figure all that out when I found someone that could deal with my complexity enough to want to spend the rest of their lives with me or trying to figure me out.

So, it goes without saying that I don't have a perfect vision of my perfect dress. I know what looks good on me, the style I'm after, and what F wants me to wear (mermaid or trumpet, anything that hugs my body lol). Here are some of the dresses that I've found that I LOVE...online; we'll have to see how it fares under the dressing room funny mirrors with glaring fluorescent lights.






 

All of these gowns are found on www.davidsbridal.com. So what do you think guys? It's a beach ceremony and I want to wear a birdcage veil. Also, my mom's paying for it, so I'd love to keep the budget around $500.

No comments:

Post a Comment