Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taking a little break


Doctor's orders.  I have hurt my back and have been ordered to take a week's rest to recover.  As much as my stubbornness and love for Percy is driving me to keep the shop open rain, hail or shine, I only have one spine and I need to take care of it.

While the shop will be closed for a little while, I just wanted to let all existing customers know that there are no overdue orders at the moment. All current orders will be completed in the timeframes outlined in the listings.  I am still able to respond to emails so I would love to hear from you if you have any questions or enquiries about current or future orders.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal next week (hopefully sooner!) and my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

 Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment