Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

garters now available in store!

I probably receive one enquiry each week asking whether I make garters. Until today, the answer has always been unfortunately no, but I have taken it upon myself to learn a new skill and I have since designed and made some for the shop. I absolutely love how they turned out and I think it will be my newest obsession!

While there are only two just listed in store at the moment, all garters that will be added to the shop will be made to measure for a perfect fit. I'll be adding new garters shortly!

Below are some photos of the new Polly and Angelica. Polly is a gorgeous pure silk dupioni garter with vintage laces. Angelica is a lovely silk habotai and vintage lace garter adorned with Percy Handmade signature double blossoms.





No comments:

Post a Comment