Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

etsy find: wink creations

I love discovering new Etsy stores and I recently came across a little gem by the name of Wink Creations. Wink Creations is a wonderful Australian store filled with unique jewellery made from semi precious stones, pearls and quality sterling silver components.  I love the simple and contemporary designs and the versatile colour combinations!

I actually purchased two necklaces from the lovely Marissa from Wink last week - one for a dear friend of mine and another as a little present to myself. They arrived just in time for a photo session I had scheduled yesterday so I couldn't resist modelling them in some of the shots!

Take a peek at the necklaces I purchased, and while you're at it, check out the shop Wink Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment