Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bright and bold!

A few months ago I posted a short piece on a gorgeous pink couch I stumbled across while I was browsing Pinterest.  I loved the colours so much that I decided to use it as the source of inspiration for some of the new pieces in store. The combination of beautiful chartreuse/olive green with the fun cerise/fuschia pink splash is just too much fun!

I will be adding some more pretty pieces to the shop in other colours soon.  Keep an eye out for some splashes of navy blue, ruby red, royal blue, canary yellow and tangerine orange!

I am always open to custom creations so if you have a particular colour in mind, please don't hesitate to contact me to check availability!

JULIA Cerise magenta chiffon, lace and satin blossoms
HANA White, ivory and olive green feather fascinator with rhinestone detail
JULIET Cerise magenta chiffon and lace flower with feather accents
NATALIA Olive green chiffon, lace and satin flower with feather accents

No comments:

Post a Comment