Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Concert Mishap...


Last night the UNI Concert Chorale had a concert which went extremely well... well that is all except the little improvisations that I decided to add to the show.

#1- I was the first one on stage and on my way up the risers, the front of my shoe hit one of the steps and flew off. The guy behind me, Eric, just quickly picked it up and we walked to our spots and he very nicely just laid it down by my foot so I could put my 'lost' shoe back on. Quite hilarious!

#2- On the way out, one of the girls ahead of me dropped her music so Eric again picked that up and I started chuckling a bit, (because he was again having to pick up something which was dropped) which was a BAD idea. I then proceeded to forget that I was wearing a floor length flowy dress while walking down the steps. As I stepped onto the floor, I stepped on the hem of my dress and completely tripped.

So there are my sweet acrobatic improvisations which were 'all too nicely' added to the concert last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment