Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PHOTO BLOG: A day in the life of Venice Pt. 1...

 Venice beach on a beautiful day
 
 
 Pick-up Basketball Game

This cracked me up, when the main game was shooting on the other side, these guys started to shoot hoops
Bath time at the beach
 
 
 Boardwalk Stroll
Love the little boys checking out the boards
Who knew Marilyn was SO gangsta?
 The famous roller skating guitarist stops for some fans
Live band on the boardwalk, the drunken pianist told F that he "has a pretty lady there" so I said "thanks"
You know...I will find vinyl in the most random places, I wished I could've gotten a picture of the seller!

I HEART LULA'S! The BEST Happy Hour...from 1p-7p everything's $4- even all sorts of Mexican food!
TO BE CONTINUED ON NEXT POST....
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment