Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lesson in Trust



"Listen you who say, today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business, and make money. Why you do not even know what will happen tomorrow? What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a short while and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, if it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." -James 4

So lately there have been many things that have seemed to not be going the way that I 'planned' them to go. Things are changing/taking a new direction and it has been quite hard for me to accept these. I am completely content AS LONG AS things go the way that I have them planned in my head, but if they change... well let's just say I'm not the most pleasant person to be around. But through all of this I have seen my lack of trust in the Lord. This is something that I will be working on and praying for contentment and trust in the LORD'S plan instead of my own. For I can't see tomorrow, but the Lord can and He understands more than I ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment