Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blushing bride: Julia!

A little while ago I made a triple blossom sash for Julia from Melbourne. Julia had designed and handcrafted her own wedding dress for her big day and she was after a sash as a finishing touch. When she told me she had made her own dress I was immediately impressed and then proceeded to virtually beg for photos from her big day.

Well, the lovely Julia sent me some photos from her wedding day just a few days ago and I must say she is quite possibly the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!


If you are as impressed as I am that she made her own bridal gown, you will no doubt be hoping that she will one day have her own store and will hopefully be selling her gorgeous gowns to the masses. I know for sure that I will be her biggest fan! 

And of course, I mustn't forget to highlight the STUNNING photographs by Melbourne wedding photographers Love Katie & Sarah. This talented duo is one photographic team! You can see more of Love Katie & Sarah's work here.








No comments:

Post a Comment