Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Upcoming Wedding Sneak Peek~ Trisha & Jonathan

As wedding days soon approach, I find that I can barely contain my excitement!
I look forward with such anticipation, to all the beauty, happiness and love that is expressed on the most important day in a couple's lives.

I am always extremely grateful that I am able to take part in a small way, making that day even more special. I know that these great couples are equally (or even more so) excited as their wedding day soon approaches.

So, just to keep things exciting, we are going to be adding previews of some of our upcoming weddings.

Today's sneak peek is of Trisha and Jonathan. They met in Reno, through a mutual friend at UNR, and will be married in St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Virginia City, Nevada.
Check back soon for all the fabulous wedding details and more photos of Trisha and Jonathan on their wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment