Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Wedding of the Summer

Last Saturday I had the blessing of doing the hair for one of my friend's weddings. I was originally only supposed to do the bride's hair, but this ended up turning into her hair and two of the bridesmaids along with her make up, the two bridesmaids' makeup and her mom's. It was quite fun! The wedding was beautiful and so much fun to be a part of! The reception was unlike any that I have ever been to either. All of the wedding party members gave speeches, they had 6 'specialty' dances... first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, wedding party, siblings, and married couples... they also had the dollar dance after that as well! I ALMOST caught the bouquet (which I never have) but Matt caught the garter (there were only like 3 guys). The dance was SOO much fun and it was great to be with all of my UNI friends one last time before the summer!


The Bride and a few of her bridesmaids

Matt and I at the reception

Parker Nelson... CUTEST EVER!

Matt and Jeremiah Landon

We were finding different ways to stick the table confetti on our bodies... uh...

The adorable Laura McCasland

Matt and I again

No comments:

Post a Comment