Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monogram me!

I've always wanted a personal monogram, ALWAYS! And frankly, I know so many people I could have paid to design one for me, but, well, honestly, I am too cheap to have done it. See, it's not a necessity. So, I waited. And waited. And waited.

And then something miraculous happened.

I won not one, but two personalized monograms!!! From none other than my friends at The Event Essentials! I explained what I wanted, BAM she nailed it!!

Here's the beautiful work she did for me!



Now I can create custom note cards, and envelopes, and return address labels, and put it on paper, and memo pads, and Christmas Cards, and....... maybe now I need one for the business... what a great idea!

John's question was, why is my name last?

MEN!

Thanks The Event Essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment