Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Blogoversary and a Month!

It's our One Year and One Month Blogoversary!!! Happy Blogoversary to us!


Can you believe it's been over a year! I still feel so humbled by the warm welcome our little polka dotted blog got into the blog world and I feel like we can finally fit into our Big Blog Pants!


I really would like to thank the bloggers that be-friended us in the very, very, very begining and guided us on this fun and amazing journey: Earth Friendly Weddings, Blush Events, Lucky Me, and a HUGE thank you to Our Weddings Plus and Hostess with the Mostess!


I feel blessed to call you all my friends! And so quickly, so many more friends were made, thank you all!!!


(Birthday Presents coming later this week!!!)


{Souce: I made that!}

No comments:

Post a Comment