Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Wedding Cakes

So, I was blog hopping and these super cute cakes kept popping up!



If you have no clue what to do for your wedding cake, please take a look at the these cake photos, I have a feeling they just might help.



I am loving the yellow details on these cakes!!






Cake by White Rose Bakery via Elizabeth Anne Designs and Deyla Huss Photography





Cake by Ghiselani Designer Cakes via Snippet & Ink and Anna Kim Photography


I'm seeing these frosted roses everywhere and I just LOVE them!!






Cake by Tailored Sweets via Wedding Chicks and Goodnickels Photography
You can check out how to make these sweet creations at Strawberry Chic! I'm obsessed, I just might have to try them out!






Cake by Strawberry Chic via Luna and Chloe Weddings
Now for the striped cakes. I am a sucker for stripes. I find myself buying striped everything, clothes, bags, shoes, and now I want a striped cake!






Cake by Sweet & Saucy Shop via Forget Me Knot Weddings and Gabriel Ryan Photographers





via Luna and Chloe Weddings
What's your favorite cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment