Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

a custom order for stacy

Stacy is the one of the sweetest people around. I first came across Stacy in late 2009 when she first bought a flower from me and I have been so fortunate to have her continued support through numerous purchases since. I was so thrilled to hear from her again just recently and this time she had the most exciting news.... she was engaged! I jumped up and down when I heard her news and I was even more excited when she asked me to create a hair piece and sash for her big day.

As I wrote to Stacy just yesterday, while I love the creative freedom of custom work it can sometimes be both a blessing and curse. So much so that for Stacy's sash I ended up making her two to choose from because I just couldn't decide myself!

I thought I'd share some photos of the pieces because I love how they turned out xx





 Thank you Stacy for the inspiration behind these pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment