Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

shop update: Billie double blossoms

I regularly receive requests from customers for silky satin pieces like the Audrina, Annika and Avril in white.  It always breaks my heart when I have to advise potential customers that the fabric is only available in ivory and as such, I wouldn't be able to customise those pieces in white for them.

Today I was working on a custom piece for a lovely customer. The piece was to be based on the Avril hair piece but in order for it to be white, I had to change the fabric combinations so that it was made from white satin, chiffon and silk organza. It does look a little different to the silky satin goodies I have in store but I think it's just as pretty and has a gorgeous ethereal quality to it. I am loving the rhinestone and french netting details too!

I love the new piece, Billie, so much I will now be selling it in my store. Here are some pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment