Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

real weddings: Julia!


I absolutely love hearing from my customers after their wedding day. I really do. I love hearing about how it all came together, the compliments they received and seeing how beautiful they look in their photographs.

Today I had one of those moments when I received a lovely email from Julia, a customer who I worked with in September 2010. Julia was an absolute pleasure to work with and it was so wonderful to hear from her again!

Julia purchased a pretty peach chiffon blossom hair pin. She requested that the centre be left plain as her mother was going to attach her grandmother's earring to the centre. Isn't that just beautiful? What a gorgeous way to incorporate such a sentimental family heirloom. I think Julia looks absolutely stunning and I am so honoured to have played a tiny part in her big day!

Thank you Julia! Thank you also to Angie King Photography for the exquisite photographs! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment