Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Week of Classes!


Well, classes have started and my second semester of my junior year is underway.  Oh Boy!!! 

I am not one who loves school and I always seem to be in a weird "funk" for about the first week of every semester. But I think that this is going to be a pretty good semester!

I don't have class until 10 MWF and 11 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I LOVE THIS!  That allows me to get up at 8:00, work out, do devotions, eat breakfast, and get ready before I even have class.  It is WONDERFUL!  Me and my roommates are doing Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" work out video in the mornings.  It's pretty sweet.  It only takes 20 minutes but it SOOO good!

Classes have been pretty exciting.  I think that I'll enjoy them for the most part.  I really like my conducting class.  Our professor is amazing and he does some really cool things.  I'm excited.

I am still working at the computer labs on campus.  10 hours a week.  This job is the best!  I get paid to do my homework!  It's sweet!

I am also involved in the Navigator ministry on campus.  We meet as a group once a week and then I have a bible study through them as well.  This semester we are going through 1 Peter.  I'm pretty excited!  I also disciple a girl and am being discipled by one of the Navigator staff women.  It's great!

I am in a ton of music classes this semester and so I am around quite a few of my good friends from the music department.  I actually have every class with this girl named Kate who is a really strong Christian and so encouraging.  I am really excited for that!

Other than that, this semester should be filled with wedding prep!  I got a ton done over break but still have quite a bit to do.  I'll have a few showers this semester so that should be really fun!

So, although I don't enjoy school that much, I think that this will be a fun semester!  Only 2 more after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment