Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Year Goes By!



So January 28th was Matt and my 4-year anniversary. It was quite exciting as we reminisced through the past year and how the Lord has blessed us! Here were few of the memories...

-Going to CU to dinner and received a BEAUTIFUL diamond necklace.
-Matt visiting me with Florida and taking a walk on the beach together.
-Dressing up in Jump Suits for the thrift store prom.
-Going on a quadruple date for Halloween and totally rocking the pumpkin carving.
-Buying his first suit together.
-Looking at him on the ground as I skydived all worried for my life.
-Going to Galleria de Paco for our 3 year anniversary.

Then on Saturday night we went on a date to CU again for dinner. It was so much fun. I love that place. Then we went to the movie Leap Year which was so exciting because the places that the movie was filmed were some of the places that we will be going this summer. So exciting to anticipate that trip! He also gave me a single rose and we dressed up for this fine outing as well! It was a great night! I am extremely blessed with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment