Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

Bake a Cake!

There is a new trend, brides attempting to make, design, bake their own wedding cakes. To me this is would be met with disasterous results!



However, I have always made a birthday cake for our bestest friends son, Harrison, you've seen his picture on this blog before. Well this weekend was Harrison's 4th birthday, and I took my task very seriously. It was the first time Harrison could really have some say in his cake. He wanted Bugs. Specific Bugs.



Harrison's Demands:

  • Rocks

  • Dirt

  • Ants

  • Dragonflies

  • Bee's

  • Lady Bugs

  • Sunflowers

  • Purple Flowers

  • Grass

  • Leaves

  • Worms

Phew! Was I in for it, or what!!! So I started a sketch, a 2 layer cake, and let him tell me what he wanted. And I drew it. This is my sketch.
I am not an artist.... promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment