Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bake a Cake! III

Okay, so know you know my inspiration, and what the client wanted. You know I am not a professional cake baker, never promised to be, it's just something I do for Harrison, cuz he's so darned cute! And you know how many tools I've used to make this cake.... now for the decorations!


Sunflowers, Purple Flowers and Rocks:



The rest of the bugs- just waiting to get involved:
Proof I actually worked on this cake:
One of the cute Marzipan Catepillers:
More proof I actually made this cake:
Now it's time to start decorating: (that's a pile of royal icing ants on the counter)
I think we did okay.... we'll put the rest on at Harrison's Party....
Harrison's 4 candle in the cake:
Birthday Boy:
Happy Birthday Harrison!!!! I hope you loved your Bug Party, and your cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment