Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swamp Thing!

A long time ago, in a blog far far far away, I found this picture, and I meant to save it. Then the next day I was still thinking about this photograph - but I couldn't find it.

Darn me for not saving it!!!

So, I forgot about the picture, or at least tried to forget about it. Something about this photograph stuck with me... maybe it's her reflection in the water, or the color of the water, or the focus on the bride... I don't know. But in as much as I tried to forget about it... I couldn't.

But I also couldn't remember who took the darned photograph either!!!

Then I found it!!! The Gospel Choir started singing in the background! It's A BLOGGING MIRACLE!

And even more so... my friends from K-Gallery took the darned picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment