Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's in The Name?


Okay, so I am THAT person. Seriously! It took me 11 years to change my name from Miss Maiden Name to Mrs. Married Name. I can't give you all of the excuses, because my husband was all for me hyphenating... or keeping my last name.

There was no pressure to change who I was. But the thought of all of that trouble, changing my credit cards and my library card, and my blockbuster card, and my driver's license, Social Security Card, my Passport, I guess it just seemed daunting.


But now there is Maiden Name Change.com the easiest way to change your name! They even fill in the forms for you! I mean, HELLO how easy can that be!


It's affordable and they help you every step of the way! They'll give you a list of activities, simple and friendly reminders - and you can make sure not to miss a step - like that voter's registration card that got forgotten (yeah, I didn't realize that until today...oops!)

I wish this was around when we got married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment